It is the clients sole responsibility to recognize, review, follow and reference this checklist AND keep us up to date no later then 7 days with any changes to these requirements.
- No curbs, bumps or steps. We can only go over firm grass, +5% grades, hard sand and compacted gravel if set in place by our vehicle (not pushed by hand). Make sure the pathway and area is clear of obstruction and anything that can be damaged (not our responsibility).
- 60″ of width and 90″ high with clear sky above for smoke – best a bit away from guests due to our wonderful wood smoke!
- Oven vehicle needs room to maneuver with the oven attached when backing up (10ft wide). Pulling forward needs room to detach the oven to the side and back out (12ft wide).
- Not go through structures (it is hot when we leave) or near flammable materials above us. We must approve a flammable surface and wood smoke can stain a close surface.
- Slope of Placement Our setup can not be on a +4% grade (3″ drop every 6ft) equipment slides and we can not make food for the 10ft area.
- Tent: We bring our own tent for lighting and shade. We have 8×8 and 10×10 foot tents, let us know if there is a preference. If you plan on us not using our tent we need ample lighting and shade.
- Self Contained: We do not require electricity or water and bring our own kitchen making tables and buffet service ware.
- Area we need: Room on one side for guests or staff to approach. The ovens takes an additional 4-8ft depending on direction and tongue placement along with the tent size you choose.
- Lighting: Provide appropriate amount of area light for guests. We bring our own lighting for just under our tent.
- Dinnerware: The costs for plates, cutlery and passed appetizer are covered in our food menu section (not provided free).
SETUP AND AREA NEEDED
We arrive 1 hour before our serving time.
- Start of Service: We start making pizzas before our serve time to be ready with hot food at the start of service. We are not responsible for cold pizzas or soggy food due to delays or time changes made by the client.
- Service: Pizzas are fresh made, so guests approaching all at once limit choices, frustrate guests and create a boring line. Like any buffet service a staggered approach is best and with seated guests use table release.
- Buffet Service: If the buffet is not located next to the oven preparation area additional runners will need to be hired and you must provide your own buffet tables. We will leave your leftovers on these provided tables.
- Close of Service: We will let you know about last call 15 minutes before the end of our serving time – we may initiate this sooner if groups are done eating to start clearing and put away food and ingredients so it does not go to waste.
- Prepayment is required via Venmo, Credit Card (3% convenience fee) or Check 14 days before.
- Breakdown: We set up and clean up our preparation area and remove our own trash. We do not clean up other areas or trash unless we are contracted to do so on a separate service staff invoice.
- Trash: We do not collect trash or buss unless we are contracted to do so. We never provide trash cans or receptacles. Please rent, provide or get temporary trash receptacles for your guests.
- Parking: Client agrees to provide parking near the mobile oven for our load in vehicle and the number of employees required to feed guests. Any parking costs will be paid at the event by the client.
PACKING UP AND BREAKING DOWN